CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dear Mcom 258


I am Brittany Leigh, an aspiring Broadcast Journalism Guru. The passion to write has been a burning flame since junior high school.

I believe media is a powerful entity that plays a major role in our everyday lives and I want to be apart of that. I am a 3rd year student and will be the first to earn a degree in my family. I have many new ideas for the newest stream of media, the internet, and I plan to peruse them.

I am currently working on establishing my own Media website that is strictly blogging the latest information. I beleve MCOM 258 will help me enhance my ideas and give me the ability to make my web dream a eality. I plan to let MCOM 258 prepare me for my current project.

Look forward to hearing about it and If you share my passion im always open to a business partner!

1 comments:

jenny atwater said...

Hi Brittany,
I'm glad to see you have a focus for your career. Interesting design to your blog!