CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Wisdom from West

Dr. Cornel West, author of Race Matters, engages in an interview with a Towson University student at the Baltimore Book Festival on Sunday.

West made his appearrence at the Baltimore Book Festival to promote his new book Hope on a Tightrope.

When I learned that Dr. Cornel West would appear at the festival i knew this would make the perfect print story. I am a great fan of his first nationally recognized novel, Race Matters. Please look forward to my print story about my face to face interviwe with Dr. Cornel West.

3 comments:

Dr. Spaulding said...

Yeah!!!! Way to go!!!!

Dr. Spaulding said...

Came by looking for today's assigned blog post. Let me know if it gave you trouble or you had questions on it.

diva momi said...

nice pic what a great guy